QbDVision, Inc. is a modern software company that is defining and building a new category of software within the pharma and biotech industry. Our goal: help organizations swiftly and efficiently deliver the next generation of breakthrough therapies to patients.
As a fast-growing startup, you’ll be collaborating with a diverse collective of dreamers, thinkers, and doers on a mission to reshape the way our clients create and deliver life-changing therapies. Our group of talented and highly-motivated people are located all over the world and strive toward every goal with an unflinching commitment to succeeding together. Here, you’ll be working with some of the largest pharma and biotech companies in the world, who are pushing the boundaries of therapeutic innovation. And together, we can make an impact.
We are a people-first organization, focused on building strong teams and creating an exceptional environment for our employees. A remote-first company who understands its people are its greatest asset. At QbDVision, Inc., there will be opportunities for growth. We are looking for individuals that thrive in a startup atmosphere and want to take ownership over their role. We are rapidly building our core teams that will have a direct impact with our company’s growth.
About The Role:
We are looking for a Support Specialist who can help us bring first class customer support for our SaaS offering, QbDVision. QbDVision has a rapidly growing number of clients who have questions about and need guidance on how the software works, and report issues. Our support team serves not only clients (customers) but also potential clients and advisors.
We believe support is one of the most important roles in a great software company, and an integral aspect of iterative product quality. Support is the face of the product and company. The quality of support defines the quality of our product.
What You’ll Own
- The support queue, including quickly and professionally responding to customers, conducting technical investigations, and providing guidance to customers.
- Working with clients to gather important information like screenshots or logs.
- Reproducing hard to reproduce issues.
- Project management of support tickets, including working closely with the product management and engineering teams to ensure issues are investigated and resolved in a timely manner, and help gather and provide them any information needed to resolve the issue.
- Becoming an expert on our product to help clients.
- Learning a great deal about the pharmaceutical industry to understand what users are trying to accomplish.
- Contributing to technical documentation such as user guides.
- Contributing to enhancing the support process, including updating documentation such as standard operating procedures and work instructions.
- Periodically gathering, analyzing, and reporting on support-related metrics to management, to help gauge the efficacy and quality of the support process and drive improvement.
- If capable, writing regression/integration/behavioral tests to reproduce issues.
- Providing internal support to QbDVision, Inc. personnel, including topics related to the QbDVision software application and other applications the company uses (ex. Google suite). Includes helping with set up, operation, and monitoring of company-owned devices.
What You Need To Succeed
- Masterful communication: Explain complex technical concepts clearly and concisely in both written and verbal formats. Actively listen and ask insightful questions to diagnose and resolve client issues effectively. Communicate with clients in a professional manner that represents the voice of the company. Fluent in English.
- Exceptional organizational skills: Prioritize and manage multiple tasks, and associated timelines and priorities, in a fast-paced environment. Implement and maintain efficient workflows to ensure timely analysis and resolution of technical problems.
- Experience: 2 or more years of experience in a software based technical support role.
- Passion: A love for interacting with clients and prospects, and being helpful.
- Basic computer skills: sharing your screen, taking a screenshot, and learning a new web-based application are simple things for you. It is easy for you to record clear and concise educational videos demonstrating issues to internal staff, and demonstrating solutions/guidance to clients.
- Prior experience in the life sciences industry.
- Knowledge of support tools such as JIRA, CircleCI, GitHub, Sentry and/or Pendo.
- Conversational written and spoken French and/or German.
What You Will Love About Us!
- Culture of teaching, learning, and respectful collaboration.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Family-Friendly PTO Policies – Unlimited vacation policy is reflective of our family-first culture and to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- Choice of company-issued Windows or Macbook, and stipend for personal development (conferences, skill training, etc.).
- Dublin office – Flexible schedule with ideally at least 2 days per week in the office.
For more information, please submit a bio and resume to email@example.com.