QbDVision is a modern software company that is defining and building a new category of software within the pharma and biotech industry. Our goal, help organizations swiftly and efficiently deliver the next generation of breakthrough therapies to patients.
As a fast-growing startup, you’ll be collaborating with a diverse collective of dreamers, thinkers, doers on a mission to reshape the way our clients create and deliver life-changing therapies. Our group of talented and highly-motivated people are located all over the world and strive toward every goal with an unflinching commitment to succeeding together. Here, you’ll be working with some of the largest pharma and biotech companies in the world, who are pushing the boundaries of therapeutic innovation. And together, we can make an impact.
We are a people-first organization, focused on building strong teams and creating an exceptional environment for our employees. A remote-first company, who understands that its people are their greatest asset. At QbDVision, there will be opportunities for growth. We are looking for individuals that thrive in a startup atmosphere and want to take ownership over their role. We are rapidly building our core teams that will have a direct impact with our company’s growth.
About The Role:
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer who is motivated to combine the art of software advancements with the art of system design to help harden and advance our QbDVision application.
What You’ll Own
- Collect business requirements and break those down to Epics and Stories.
- Own feature development end-to-end and provide estimates of the effort.
- Meet with stakeholders to collect feedback and add them to our ticketing system.
- Play a team lead role, mentor new hires and help junior developers take their next steps.
- Debug complicated business-related bugs that may arise from our clients.
- Write integration, unit, synthetic tests using Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Contribute to technical documentation/validation documents.
What You Need To Succeed
- Software fundamentals (ex. Design Patterns, OOP, Algorithms, Data Structures, etc.)
- Web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Cloud computing ideally with AWS
- Code versioning tools, such as Git
- Test-Driven Development
What You Will Love About Us!
- Culture of teaching and learning.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Family-Friendly PTO Policies – Unlimited vacation policy is reflective of our family-first culture and to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- Stipends for equipment, office supplies and personal development (conferences, skill training, etc.).
- Remote First – Flexible schedule with zero commute, zero dress code and zero office distractions