QbDVision is a modern software company that is defining and building a new category of software within the pharma and biotech industry. Our goal, help organizations swiftly and efficiently deliver the next generation of breakthrough therapies to patients.
As a fast-growing startup, you’ll be collaborating with a diverse collective of dreamers, thinkers, doers on a mission to reshape the way our clients create and deliver life-changing therapies. Our group of talented and highly-motivated people are located all over the world and strive toward every goal with an unflinching commitment to succeeding together. Here, you’ll be working with some of the largest pharma and biotech companies in the world, who are pushing the boundaries of therapeutic innovation. And together, we can make an impact.
We are a people-first organization, focused on building strong teams and creating an exceptional environment for our employees. A remote-first company, who understands that its people are their greatest asset. At QbDVision, there will be opportunities for growth. We are looking for individuals that thrive in a startup atmosphere and want to take ownership over their role. We are rapidly building our core teams that will have a direct impact with our company’s growth.
About The Role
We are looking for a self-motivated and talented Public Relations/Event Coordinator Specialist to be part of our dynamic Marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining and elevating QbDVision’s brand through various media channels and conferences.
Your primary duties will include generating compelling media narratives, drafting press releases, identifying and managing company events, and discovering and submitting for awards in effort to share our company’s platform, impact, and people.
The ideal candidate is someone who is an excellent communicator (verbal and written) with honed presentation and project management skills. You’ll work closely with other members of the Marketing and cross functional teams and report directly to the Head of Marketing.
What You’ll Own
- Build collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including industry leaders, publications, and professional organizations.
- Plan and implement public relations programs, events, and initiatives, including maintaining timelines, vendor lists, budgets, etc.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to brainstorm/gather relevant information to produce compelling content for media materials, events and award submissions.
- Develop and produce high-quality, informative, and interesting pitches, press releases, press kits, social posts and other related materials.
- Manage, oversee and execute on all company events and conferences, including our annual Digital CMC Summit.
- Produce talking points, interview responses, Q&As, speeches and other communications support.
- Manage external agencies, partners and vendors.
- Organize promotional and media events, press conferences, tours, and exhibitions.
What You Need To Succeed
- 2+ years of experience in an in-house or, preferably, agency setting with a focus on public relations and event management. Pharma and Biotech experience is a plus, but not a must-have.
- A demonstrable ability to design and execute successful PR operations for a global audience.
- Has excellent written and communication skills, and an ability to quickly communicate the right message and paired with the right imagery to maximize impact.
- A willingness to get things done – must be a self-starter, with demonstrated ability to ideate and execute with equal skill.
- Excellent project management, organization, and collaboration skills
What You Will Love About Us!
- Culture of teaching and learning
- Competitive compensation package
- Health Insurance – Good health promotes good work. We provide competitive health insurance benefits and flexible plans for you and your family members.
- Disability Insurance – For the unexpected situation where your ability to work and earn for you or your family gets disrupted, you can get access to short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Mental Health Services – We provide access to mental health services via our employee platform.
- Family-Friendly PTO Policies – Unlimited vacation policy is reflective of our family-first culture and to encourage a healthy work-life balance
- Hybrid Office Model – As a virtual company with teammates located around the world, you will have the option to work from home and/or to go into an office if you are near a QbDVision office location.
- Stipends for equipment, office supplies and personal development (conferences, skill training, etc.)